GM Service Manual

Does anyone know where I can find a free Shop Service Manual (pdf) that covers GM pickup trucks from 1988 and newer? I found an old post that says there is one in a newsgroup but I couldn't seem to figure out how to access it.

Reply to
arwolkowski

Nope Nothing free in a factory manual. But there are a few "repair guides" on the parts supply places. Try

Steve W.

That's sort of what I thought but the newsgroup recommendation did look promising!

Reply to
arwolkowski

I actually found a factory shop manual, in PDF, for my motorcycle, but I had to scour various motorcycle forums, not newsgroup(s).

Reply to
mst

Have you tried Ebay for an actual factory manual?

Reply to
Dave in Columbus

That's my next option!

Reply to