1988 Mistubishi Colt RE Workshop/Service Manual

Hey,

Could anyone suggest where to aquire a Mitsubishi service manual for a

1988 Mitsubishi colt. I have had no luck at car book stores. I already have the Haynes and Gregorys manual, but would like the official service manual.

Would this be available anywhere?

Cheers, James Brotchie

Reply to
James Brotchie

Keep your eye on Ebay and it may turn up. This will be the cheapest option since demand is likely low.

There are other sources where it can be ordered, but will be costly. Do a Google search using "Mitsubishi Colt Factory Service Manual" and you will get a listing of many places that say they either carry it or can special order manuals not listed on their site. Good luck.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

Reply to