1990 Grand Prix Interchange Manual

Gentlemen:
My brother will soon be giving me his 1990 Grand Prix and it will need some restoration. Can anyone tell me where I might locate a parts interchange
manual for the 1990 Grand Prix SE (I'm especially interested in which cars interiors will fit in the 90 ... it is a 2 door).
Thanks
Jack.
Try EBay, or a used book store