1990 pontiac grand prix

i have a grand prix that just died without warning. i have had it at the shop for over a week. the mechanic says it has no pulse to the injector. he says we have spark to the plugs and fuel pressure. he has replaced cam sensor what else could it be. he is going to try replacing the computer. does the car have afuel cut off saftey somewhere

Reply to
inspectorman

(you said you had fuel pressure)

Why didnt he just put a oscope on the cam sensor? ... The ecm commands the injectors and if you have spark you likely have a working crank sensor. ECM sounds likely.

Reply to
Bon·ne·vil

someone said there are fuses for the injectors, I am going to have the mechanic check for fuses, I'll also say something about the ecm.

Reply to
inspectorman