1990 Quad 4 Tune Up

I'd like to give my car a tune up on my own this time.
Any other parts I would need for a complete tune up apart from
- 4 Spark Plugs - Fuel Filter - Air Filter
Thanks
Dan
Nope thats it, before you start the tune up though., take an air compressor and blow out the dirt and crap around the spark plugs. USE ANTI SIEZE on the plugs otherwise you will regret not using it the next time. Good luck

THANKS
Dan 90 Grand Am SE Quad-4 HO 5spd 89 Chevy Corvette coupe 5.7 TPI Auto Blk on Blk