1993 4.3 liter Jimmy 4 x 4 Anti knock sensor location

Can anybody tell me where the anti knock sensor is located on the 4.3 liter engine?

Right above the oil pan rail. I think there may be one on each side...
On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 22:46:08 -0600, "robsigurdson"

liter engine?

On my 93 Sonoma code W Vortec engine there's one beside the steering column in the head, don't know if there's one on the other side, haven't checked.
--
RJ in WV

A lot of money is tainted - 'taint yours and 'taint mine.
Ya know what, that's right, it's in the head. The other side is the coolant temp sender, to tell the gauges what the coolant temp is...
On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 14:26:49 -0500, "RJ in WV"