20 Minute CD limit

Hey all,
I just noticed that the radio that came stock in my 2000 Buick Lasebra seems to have a 20 minute track limit. The counter will not go past 20
minutes and it begins to mess up about that same time. My wifes 99 Alero can play and count 1 hour tracks.
I like to put the sermons from our Church on CD and listen to them in the car. Unfortunately our pastor preaches about 45 minutes. I would hate to have to redo all my sermons and bust up the tracks so I am trying to figure out a way to get my CD player over this limitation.
Anyone know what causes this or how o fix it? How can I get more information on the Delco in my car?
Any help is greatly appreciated...
Remaster your CDs with shorter track lengths, or replace your head unit. There is no practical way to change the head unit that I can think of.