2000 venture Change Oil rest ?

I've got a 2000 Venture and can not seem to reset the Change Oil light. I believe it should be; turn key on, press gas pedal 3 times quick in 5 seconds, turn off key then start engine.
No luck - after 30 times. Any suggestions, work arounds or ???????
THANKS!
-scott

If its like a montana press the odometer reset button until you see the percentage left for the oil life monitor, then old the button for about 5 sec or until the system reset to 100 %

"scott" wrote

You need to wait for the change oil light to blink (usually 5 times) after you have pressed the gas pedal 3 times. Don't just immediately turn the key off. Key on...go full throttle 3 times within 5 secs.....wait until the change oil light starts to blink and then stops blinking....cycle the key and start the vehicle. That should reset it.
Ian
I always used this procedure: Key on, Down, up, down, up, down, up, hold down 10 sec, key off.

It's like fishn, depends on the phase of the moon.......
Dale