Re: a man's coffee table big block or small?

Nice. I would have left all the pistons in place but it's still neat. You're going to get flak for posting a binary here so keep your head down. I'm on hi speed so I don't particularly mind but there are others who will mind.

8>/ David W
Reply to
David W

Ooh, Nice! I wonder if they would sell (for a good profit)?

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul =?x-user-defined?Q?=BB?=