2004 Yukon Denali "Whistle" Sound Coming from Intake Manifold

I've been researching the "whistle" sound I hear in my 2004 Yukon Denali. I found GM Document #1580607 stating the noise comes from "the
same intake manifold design used whether the engine has an electronic throttle body or a mechanical throttle body". According to GM the noise is normal and it "may be the result of an airflow disturbance that can occur as incoming air contacts the unused IAC passage".
Even though GM thinks the noise is normal, it's very loud and annoying at about 45-50 MPH it is very loud and very annoying.
Does anyone know a work around for this problem?
Thanks!
J.M.