2005 Malibu CD Player

I have an '05 Malibu LS w/a stock CD player. When I load a CD, it comes back out and says Check Disc. I put in a Laser Lens Cleaner and it did the same thing. Can you tell me what's wrong? Is this
something I can fix or do I need to take it to the dealer?
Thanks, Justin
Does it do it to all CDs , I mean all recording formats ?

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Real CDs or burned ones? Sometimes burned CD-Rs don't work in certain players.
John
It happens on all Cds.
Justin
I would suggest replace the unit.