2005 Malibu CD Player

I have an '05 Malibu LS w/a stock CD player. When I load a CD, it comes back out and says Check Disc. I put in a Laser Lens Cleaner and it did the same thing. Can you tell me what's wrong? Is this something I can fix or do I need to take it to the dealer?

Thanks, Justin

Reply to
jgassaway

jrl

Real CDs or burned ones? Sometimes burned CD-Rs don't work in certain players.

John

Reply to
John Horner

It happens on all Cds.