2005 Vet - Electrical PROBLEMS!

SHort in the dash caused 32 different failures, all gauges zero....car continued to drive fine - straight back to where car was pruchased 3 months previous. Dealer has had car for more than 30 days with
continued problems in resolving....when do I cry lemon?
"gajett" wrote: > SHort in the dash caused 32 different failures, all gauges > zero....car continued to drive fine - straight back to where > car was pruchased 3 months previous. Dealer has had car for > more than 30 days with continued problems in resolving....when > do I cry lemon?
http://www.lemonlawamerica.com /
"LeBuick" wrote: > http://www.lemonlawamerica.com /
Thanks...owner of dealership returns tomorrow. Will go armed with the info.