2007 Impala radio

Hello all,
I'm a new Impala owner and have just started reading the group. I was wondering if anyone can help me with a question about the radio............
The Impala is an LT and the radio seems to be a bit of a hybrid between the standard and the full Bose option. The head unit is a single CD with all the digital readouts of station and song info, plays MP3's and has a jack on the front for an Ipod/MP3 player. The speakers in the door say Bose but there are only 6 speakers total and I thought the Bose package had 8. There is an amp in the trunk between the rear deck speakers. My question is, how many watts in this system in total? I may want to modify it down the road and would just like to know. I tried the web sites for Bose and Chevrolet with no luck. Thank you !
Gary B.
Rear speakers are coax, midrange and a sub in the same plate, that's where you get 8 speakers. No info on wattage though.