2nd electric car battery fire involving Chevy Volt

2, 3, 4, ... The Volt = Torch, Short Circuit, The Bomb, ?
2nd electric car battery fire involving Chevy Volt http://tinyurl.com/7o2sgfk

--
"Your first, last, and only line of defense-a Cohort of Roman Heavy
Infantry"
On 11/26/2011 1:25 PM, Jim_Higgins wrote:

I think the real issue is how long before someone is killed by a lithium battery fire? (No, I won't ignore that gasoline is dangerous too, but I think these batteries do need some additional thought WRT safety.)
--
I'm never going to grow up.

On 11/26/2011 2:29 PM, PeterD wrote:

... not to mention that GM has a history of making dangerous PsOS.
On 11/26/2011 11:37 PM, Jim G wrote:

Not only GM but virtually every car maker in the US has that history...
--
I'm never going to grow up.