2nd electric car battery fire involving Chevy Volt

2, 3, 4, ... The Volt = Torch, Short Circuit, The Bomb, ?

2nd electric car battery fire involving Chevy Volt

Jim_Higgins

I think the real issue is how long before someone is killed by a lithium battery fire? (No, I won't ignore that gasoline is dangerous too, but I think these batteries do need some additional thought WRT safety.)

Reply to
PeterD

... not to mention that GM has a history of making dangerous PsOS.

Reply to
Jim G

Not only GM but virtually every car maker in the US has that history...

Reply to
PeterD