3.8L engine starts to ping recently under load

I have a 3.8L 1993 SSEi that starts to ping when the engine is hot and under load. It does not ping very loud, I only notice when I step on the gas pedal hard or driving between walls (such as tunnel). I use correct gas that is 91 octane. Car drive and feel normal. All fluids level is where they should be. Any ideas?

Reply to
none

Shep

Reply to