77 Nova Shift Conversion

Gentlemen:
I have a 77 Nova that I'm going to install a 76' 305 and TH350 transmission in. However, I wish to convert it from column to floor shift as I plan to
install buckets and get rid of the bench seat. I'm fairly mechanical and not afraid to jump into just about anything. Can someone point me in the right direction for getting this done?
Thanks,
Jack.
Two choices exist, Factory or aftermarket. GM parts should be available from Dealer, and specialty outlets. If you could buy whole works used, and get new cable, paint console to match int. You'd have a good looking, reliable conversion. The other approach is to go aftermarket [ Hurst ] make shifters for * every * application. A complete kit is the way to go, follow instructions, use quality fasteners.
The one and only place, the Summit Racing Catalog. In Ohio, best parts, and 2 day (usually), free shipping.
MIKE.......