91 safari abs

i have a 91 safari rwd.
my abs light turns on and stays on. initially it pointed out that i have an open circuit in right front whell. I fixed the problem by
changing the sensor. Nowadasy i got error code 28 which is sudden speed drop over 20mph. I try to erase it: i disconnect battyr or shorted a-h termilanals. nothing did work. as soon as i turn the key on, it comes on and does not go off.
can you hlep me to erase the code. i expect it to be erased but set on again when it detects the problem. it does not work that way.
TIA