93 Lumina Euro Heater Problem

Well I think its my blower motor, but just looking for a second opinion. My car currently has no air coming from the vents for any setting on the HVAC controls. But every once in awhile the fan works at a really low level and it sounds terrible, and it dies in a few minutes.

Reply to
Lumina93

Probably is the blower motor, unless it's something jammed in the fan, which you'd see upon removing the motor..

Reply to
Robert Hancock