85 heater blower motor

I was working on the heater blower in my 85 hilux ( 22R 4x4 extra cab) yesterday. I thought I had a bad heater blower speed control resistor, but found I could make the blower motor work by taping it with a screw driver handle.

If your blower motor stops and you're cold -- tap it with something. With the very cold temps up north, this could be important for someone.

What are blower motor replacement options, OEM vs. after market?

Thanks again! Scott

Reply to
sjohnsen

Likely its worn brushes, here's one option for a repair:

Roger Brown