96 GrandAm ETS Problem

I have a 96 Grand Am with ETS (Enhanced Traction System). All of a sudden I can't turn off the "ETS OFF" light as well as my cruse control does not work
either. I checked the fuses. I don't know if there related. Does anyone have any ideas. Thanks in advance. Steve
This can sometimes be attributed to a problem at one of the wheel speed sensors. It's worth a look. GW
Brenda & Steve wrote:

This is likely either some kind of problem with the ABS system, or else a powertrain (engine) diagnostic trouble code which sets a failure record, which disables the ETS system but may not turn on the Check Engine light, depending on the fault. You'd need to have the codes read out to know for sure.
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada