ETS light

RE: 98 ML320

This is very odd - we had a lot of rain lately.. and I hit a few big puddles

and the ETS light (Triangle ! ) did not go on.. even after diving in intentionally.

It lights up during start up, and was just in at the dealer, as well as a

100k service in May..

Fuses look fine, cruise control works.

Any thing I can check or do to test it or even force it to come on?? How do I know if it is working??

Huge puddles used to work.

Thank you!

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie

Maybe your new tire is much better than your older one. If it lights up at startup and goes away, then everything's okay.

Reply to
Tiger

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie

LOL

Reply to
Tiger

Thanks Tiger...

Brake light switch.. all fixed, all codes cleared!

Tiger wrote:

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie