A Formal Letter to Chevrolet

Dear Chevrolet,
I have recently been looking at your new model cars. The grills..can we talk about the grills? Please lets do. All your models now seem to be sporting a new fangled type thangy with a
silver aluminum or whatever strip that runs horror-zontally across the front. No, Mr Chevrolet that strip is not cute, nor is it pretty. But it is downright annoying and to be quite frank...its ugly...yes I said it! The strip across the grills are annoying and ugly! The world knows that GM is in trouble so please don't make it any harder on GM by adding these uneeded monstrosities to the grills. Its to late for the 2008 models and I am sure they will be branded with this ugliness, but it may not be to late for the 2009 models so please...see that these strips of ugliness are removed from all grills foreverer.
Thank you