ABS light no code

My 98 Jimmy just lit up the ABS warning on the dash. I plugged my scantool into the ALDL, but got no errors (P0000). Correctly identified, the MIL is
not on.
I assume my scan tool is talking only to the PCM. How would I get a code out of the ABS computer?
Mike
Just about all scan tools on the market only talk to the pcm. You may have to get the dealer to read them or a service shop that has the ability to get them. Just a note on OBD-ii. The scan tools read the mandated information which is mostly the polution control readings The manufacturer specific information is not readably available. Some have a way to read out the codes manually but you will need the service manual to find out. Some PC based scanners have the ability to read some advanced information for some cars. Read the fine print on all of them to find out which. The government made a good start with the mandated OBD-II but they have a long way to go....

you may want to look at the sensor connections for the abs I had a prob with that warning light and after cleaning and sealing the connections the prob was gone

My ABS light also came on with we had some bad weather, and the wheels were spinning a bit.