Aftermarket Billet Grille for 04 Yukon??

I want to buy an aftermarket billet grille for my '04 Yukon. (There are a lot of places selling grilles.) Does anyone have a recommendation for a place that sells aftermarket grilles?
How easy are the inserts to install?
Any other advice would be greatly appreciated!
-- John