Buick AC Clutch Jingles

(1992 Buick Roadmaster 350CI 170k Miles)
The AC works fine, but a jingling sound comes from the compressor clutch while it is engaged. When it releases,
it is silent. Can anyone tell me what is occurring and what I can do now to prevent a failure?
Thanks for any information,
Rodan.
? ? ? ? (1992 Buick Roadmaster 350CI 170k Miles) The AC works fine, but a jingling sound comes from the compressor clutch while it is engaged. ?When it releases, it is silent. ? . ? Can anyone tell me what is occurring and what I can do now to prevent a failure?
Thanks for any information,
Rodan. ============What is occurring is was is .....it's failing.
as to yer second question......
you jest got my 2fer1 special.....half off...today only.
~:~ MarshMonster ~sips his crownroyal......mmmmm....goes down easy~ ~:~