Buick Park ave Flasher

Can anyone tell me how to get the flasher out of a 97 Park Ave? It's way up under the dash and I can see it but can't get to it.

Judging by the loud clicking on my 2005, its above the parking brake lever. You need to move the black plastic trim panel to see up under the dashboard. Typically the flasher is a silver round shape with a wire harness leading to it.
harryface 91 Bonneville 316,799 05 Park Avenue 81,868