Changing Intake Gasket 1996 Buick Regal

Does anyone know if I can find a step by step set of instructions on how to do this? My 1996 Buick Regal has water in the oil and we are hoping to repair it
rather than scrap it. Thanks for your help!
Try autozone.com/repairinfo, use the updated GM or Fel Pro gaskets, and the new bolt kit from GM with revised torque specs and procedure. Multiple oil changes are necessary here to get all the coolant out of the engine, this problem has been known to damage bearings.

-