Chevy 454 partial vin identification

I have a 73 c10 that came with a 454 originally (CCZ) but the current 454 is probably not the one that came with it...
The 'partial vin' number on the front of the engine is
TO412TRH 37CE91593
I think the TO is Tonawanda, and 412 might be April 12, ....
What else can you tell me about the motor????
http://www.mortec.com/bbc.htm

I was not able to find a 'partial vin' reference site... That mortec link gives a reference for block castings (used for various vehicles, for a range of years). I think the 'partial vin' gives the more specific information when and where it was made and maybe which vehicle it was for???
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

I'm not sure where the partial VIN is on a Big Block Chebbie but it contains the GM division(1=Chebbie in this case), the factory the truck was made at, and then the six VIN sequence digits. If this doesnt match the VIN on the dash...then its not the original engine.
SBC has the partial VIN on a machine pad just behind the alternator. Maybe BBC is the same?
Dennis Smith
What you are wanting to know is found in those three letters..."TRH" Call any good Chevy dealer parts dept. and they should be able to look it up.
says...

My BBC has the partial VIN on a machine pad just behind the alternator
TO412TRH 37CE91593