conversion from 86 to 2001 dash/steering column wiring??

I have an '86 GMC Grumman (aluminum body ex-mail truck) with a transplanted 2001 5.0L Vortec, 4L80E trans, factory engine/trans wiring harness. Want to use a 2001 Pickup dash cluster I just bought used, and
need a wiring harness from drive train to dash cluster, and tilt steering column. any one know what model year range that I can search for to get compatible components. Any other comments, advice??