coolant leak

Hello...I just replaced the valve seals in my 92 chevy pickup and i was going through the process of adjusting the valves when I noticed I had coolant leaking up through the valve cover bolt hole...could that be a blown
head gasket or possably something else... thanks for any help will

blown
What engine, Will?
chevy 1992 5.0 305