chevy beretta help

hello, i have a 1995 chevy beretta z26 and got a minor problem. i tried searching online for help with no luck. if someone could help me. i need to replace the fuse for the fog lights,horn,power door locks. but thing is i cant find it, the owners manuel says horn,fog lamps,power locks inline fuse located under the steering wheel column. only thing i see is my remote starter box with fuses and wires running here and there all over. the fuses for the remote starter are good and the remote starter does work so its not them. im going crazy here and need someones help please. thank you Mike

Reply to
Mike