Coolant leak AGAIN, 2001 Impala

Hello All: I have a 2001 Impala LS, 3800 V6, with 40K miles. Two weeks ago, I had a coolant leak near the rear of the intake. Dealer performed 'campaign', and sent me on my way. Well, two weeks later and approx
120 miles, I got a coolant leak in the same location. Questions: 1) Should I return to the dealer, or is it time to find a good local mechanic? 2) Since the 'campaign' did not fix the problem, what do you think is the cause? 3) Any idea of costs? (I just got laid off form my job of almost 11 years). Thanks for any advice! Merry Christmas to all!
Bill 88 Lancer Shelby 91 LeBaron Convertible 01 Chevy Impala LS

approx
mechanic?
years).
No brainer, go back let them take their responsibility.
I agree with Rick. If they give you any shit, Call GM directly, since the campaign should be covered under warranty for 12k miles

the
They should be fix it and fix it right...there is only one way...this is a well known problem with these vehicles...if you get any flack, call the 1-800 number for GM in your owner's manual... under warranty or not...

Dealer
the campaign is 3 nuts and some stop leak.... The dealer is only paid to do that... Not their fault there if the leak doesn't go away... GM doing this as a fix is lame, and you would probably have to go farther than the local dealer to get it fixed since they won't get paid from gm to actually fix the leak correctly...I would say to go ahead down there and bitch a little... they should be able to give you a number for the rep, or gm customer serivce where you can start a case and go from there... I would bet you would be taken care of...

Dealer
With 40k miles I bet the best he can do is 50/50 with a case number. You will need to call GM and start a complaint file with a customer service rep.

and
is