dispense with Naval terms

Page 1 of 2
Some posters need help with their word power.
The easy excuse of peer pressure must be the reason why they drink beer and cuss like a sailor!
The scare of self improvement must be the very reason they have hard time
reading?
Is this why their reading abilities are at 5th grade level which contributed to a 5th grade vocabulary?
They must claim at the same time to graduate from high school to mask their inabilities!
Why do the exhibit frustration indirectly within their postings?
Some must love using trailer trash language to try and prove their manhood!
I also have a complaint that a few get adversarial by their expressions are of cuss words.
This must be cute or sheikish ploy to get their point across at the expense to many non cussing posters.
Word power may be a solution for this dilemma.
By studying a better use of their language skills would lend to an enhancement of credibility.
Please begin using better language!

Time to *plonk* the address Ken's using this time around
snip>

He must not realize that his lack of grammatical skills is exceeded only by his lack of internet savvy! *lol* It is interesting that both Ken Heslin and non_cusser both have the same I.P address 65.25.144.64 and both get their service from Road Runner in Herndon. Isn't that what we call computer illiteracy?
That is fantastic to observe Philly and Stinky are resident experts.
Is that like Goats and Vettes grazing at the same moment in time?

Is that the best you can do Ken? It's better to remain silent and appear stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!!! *LOL*

Not I you are the one opening your big mouth. So you can bring it on. Let the whole world see what kind of person you really are now.

at 5th grade level which contributed to a 5th grade vocabulary"!!! *LOL*)

(Hmmm. Who was it that suggested that people with poor grammar resort to cussing? It appears that others resort to childish name calling. ;-) You can give it but you can't take it, can you Ken? Grow up Ken. This NewsGroup isn't for you. Try " alt.crybabies.Ken".)
Hey Sting, Stinky or Stingy:
You are not proving anything by expanding your ignorance.
When will you even dare to use your real name Mr. Ego instead of Sting Ray, Stink Ray or Stingy Ray?
I only allow friends that are in my peer group to use my name. So you must use an alias to disguise your birth name? Oh how creative.
Since when can anyone rely upon you Mr. Ray Super Ego fiberglas wonder (Sting Ray, Stink Ray or Stingy Ray) to lend any credible criticism? Are you by chance a museum piece.
Oh you must be the man? By now your pain threshold must be very low. Another super ego ex president said many times "I feel your pain." Well, I could care less about your pain.
How do you like for someone to "dish" it back. Please enroll in a angry management class and get off of your high horse.
"You can give it but you can't take it, can you? Grow up. This Newsgroup isn't for you." So this is the only type of criticism you can levy.
What kind of grammar is this? "(Hmmm. Who was it that suggested that people with poor grammar resort to cussing?" Are you poor and that you are ass-sumeing?
"It appears that others resort to childish name calling." So how do you affix a label to your act?
To suggest I implied anything pertaining to your question is sheer stupidity that proves you can't read.
Now you are the one that can't take it!
Why would I want to lower myself to your level and go to your pathetic newsgroups "alt.crybabies.Stinky", "alt.crybabies.Sting", "alt.crybabies.Stingy", "alt.crybabies.RayEgoStinkyStingStingy".
Since when did you acquire any proprietary right to claim ownership of this newsgroup?
Please grow up, stop your childish attempt to prove anything, and prove your self worth!
PS. The sooner you grow up. You may actually conquer your ego beyond reproach vacillating.

(Ken, I find it sad that you continue to prove your own theory that people with poor communicative skills resort to name calling. Heed your own advice.)

(Au contraire mon ami, it is you who only opens your mouth long enough to switch feet! *LOL* I would humbly suggest that you try to learn from what I have told you to mitigate your own ignorance of the english language.)

You are clearly a novice to NewsGroups Ken. Few participants in NewsGroups use their own name to avoid mass solicitaion from spammers. Am I to assume that "non-cusser" is your real name? No. You screwed up and naievely posted it. Silly boy!

So only your mum and dad and a handful of other functional illiterates call you Ken? Bwaa, Haa, Haa!

Is this still "non-cusser" speaking? What an unusual birth name!

you by chance a museum piece.
You continue to prove your own theory that people with poor communicative skills resort to name calling. Heed your own advice Ken and admit defeat. Everyone but you seems to know that you have lost the war of words.

could care less about your pain.
I find no pain whatsoever in communicating with you Ken. But you must admit that your lack of sensible or even witty responses is most amusing.

Ken, I have no need of an "angry management class", but you may wish to consider an "anger" management class. Is an "angry management class" a class that teaches you to be angry?

Ken, this is only criticism if you consider it such. Even then, it would have to be considered as constructive criticism. I prefer to think of it as a teaching excercise to get your communicative skills up to a level with the rest of us.

ass-sumeing?
Ken, you missed the closing bracket in your quote. My comment was proper grammar until you misquoted it. You just don't seem to be able to grasp the english language Ken. *sigh*

I would call it an english lesson. I didn't call anyone a name. I just directed you to an appropriate NewsGroup where you could better employ your abilities. You are the one who continues to persist in name calling.

Once again, you have communicated poorly Ken. What "question" are you referring to? Ken, if you cannot express yourself with good english, how do you expect us to understand what the heck you are talking about?

I would say that I'm more than holding my own Ken. Are you truly that dumb that you can't see you have lost the war of words?

"alt.crybabies.Stingy", "alt.crybabies.RayEgoStinkyStingStingy".
You are clearly far beneath my level of communicative skills Ken. Who was it that suggested that people with poor grammar resort to cussing? It appears that others resort to childish name calling. ;-) You're doing it again Ken. *LOL*

We can only hope that you are not the grammar "expert" in the group Ken! We already see that you are the one whose "reading abilities are at 5th grade level which contributed to a 5th grade vocabulary"!!! *LOL* You must have misread one of my comments Ken, because I made no claim of "any proprietary right to claim ownership of this newsgroup". Perhaps you should consider taking a remedial reading class to supplement your remedial english class. ;-)

I can understand why you would want me to stop my attempts to improve your reading and grammatical skills, because I am sure that it is most embarrassing for you. Ken, your teachers clearly stopped their attempts to help you and look at the end result. You need the help Ken, not just with your communicative skills, but also with your low self esteem. I can help you with the former Ken, but I'd suggest a psychologist for the latter.

That last sentence was deplorable grammar Ken. Your mum and dad must be terribly disappointed with the waste of the money spent on your education.
Man, you are really a looney tune! These guys don't have to make you look like an idiot, you are doing it all by yourself! *chuckle* Let us know what school you went to in Virginia so we don't send our kids there by mistake! What a wasted education you have had. You should listen to these guys and learn how to exercise common sense and good judgement. I suspect that your shoe size is higher than your IQ! What a pitiful excuse for a human being!
non_cusser with an exceptionally low IQ wrote:

worst thing about trolls are the people that argues with it...
Spineless127.0.0.1 wrote:

people who don't have the balls or the intelligence to humiliate the trolls and beat them at their own game. We call that apathy around here!

apparently you have no clue to why someone trolls...
a troll tries to get attention. by replying to them, you succeeded in their entertainment. doesn't matter if you justify or humilate the troll. he doesn't care. he's just glad to see you took his bait.
why would you use reason against someone unreasonable?
replying to a troll is like pouring gasoline to put out a fire. the worst thing that trolls hate is being ignored.
after 10 years of computing (IRC/NG/BBS/Forums/etc), it's the same old thing. just different nicks.
127.0.0.1 wrote: >apparently you have no clue to why someone trolls...a troll tries to get attention. by replying to them, you succeeded in >theirentertainment.doesn't matter if you justify or humilate the troll. he doesn't care. he'sjust glad to see you took his bait.why >would you use reason against someone unreasonable?replying to a troll is like pouring gasoline to put out a fire.the worst thing >that trolls hate is being ignored.after 10 years of computing (IRC/NG/BBS/Forums/etc), it's the same oldthing. just different >nicks.
My friend, with only 10 years of computing, you are but a neophyte at the game. Baiting trolls is a fun part of belonging to any NG community. You have to develop thicker skin and have a little fun with these pitiful souls like non_cusser. Many of us enjoy humiliating these small people until they realize they have sorely lost every discussion they enter into. Then they skulk on to another newsgroup and try to start over again. But they are generally easy to be outwitted and there is invariably someone far brighter than them. So that skulk away again. That is why we call them trolls. non_cusser is a good case in point. He was clearly outwitted in numerous responses in this newsgroup and he stopped responding to many of the posts that humiliated him. He's on his last legs. So lighten up and enjoy the entertainment. Or if you prefer, just don't read the string. After 10 years on the web, you should realize that you have that choice.
I'm with ya here! The best bait is intellegence...just watch...heh heh heh..

You have to be kidding. The fiberglass guy has another handle.
No you are wrong! All I one does is observe your lunacy to consider your suggestions in disgust. Where did the world of Virginia go wrong in your rearing. "These guys" including you are doing a good enough job by expressing buffoonery.
What do you have against Virginia? Did she dump you for a man? I am sorry to have misunderstood you. So your claim to fame is continuing to live in Virginia! Did you admit your parents didn't have any children that lived? Or did they unfortunately rear a brain dead child always looking for his pacifier. How dare you even suggest any child could be badly brain washed to consider you as a proper adult role model.
Just because you are a failure don't try to blame someone for living in Virginia must be your problem. While visiting DC, I went across the Francis Scott Key bridge once into Arlington VA for a motel stay. The very next morning we crossed back over the Potomac into District of Columbia.
So go look at yourself in the mirror and hold up your right hand and only raise the middle finger while the other three fingers are retracted. What do you see? Now Mr Sickologist tell the world that you have to have personal issues.
One of which is your spin. Are you a pathetic bleeding heart liberal? You have to revere Billary & WJ Clinton as the next coming of Christ?
Wrong no can do, for you & your brain dead demented group can try to entice anyone to listen to idiocy?
There seems to be a direct correlation between your level of hostility and your writing ability. As your rage increases, your communicative and english skills reduce to the point that you write only undecipherable gibberish. By morning, a Grade 5 student's skills will far surpass yours. Quick! Swallow a few more tranquillizers! You poor shadow of a man!
non_cusser wrote more of his incessant nonsense >snip:

It is ironic that someone who professes to be a master of the english language posts a message rife with grammatical errors. In an effort to help "non_cusser" improve his grammatical skills, I will correct his or her errors.

point!)
language! It should simply read: " A better use of language skills would enhance credibility.")

penultimate paragraph as 3 errors instead of 1, you have made 9 grammatical errors! I would suggest you take remedial english classes!!!)

And you are a PHD? That you for some constructive criticism. The rest is consider the source. When will you arrive at my abode so you can be greeted with a red carpet? So what is your mission in life?

You only seem to open your mouth long enough to switch feet! I will once again correct your use of the english language.