Floor jack

I have a 1 ton truck. I want to buy a floor jack. It's got a 12 ft. box on the back, similar to a cube van. What kind of floor jack will lift this?

A good one, no cheapie here, steel frame at least 3.0 tons, wide wheel base unit.

-
As long as your are lifting the truck unloaded a regular 2 ton floor jack will work. Check your vehicle weight, it probably doesn't weigh much more than a 3/4 ton pickup.

-

I had a 2 ton floor jack and it wouldn't even budge a corner of our old '94 3500 dually. We also had a rusty old 3 ton that wouldn't budge it, had to use the jack that came with the truck.
I'll side with Shep on this: a good quality, steel 3 ton should do the trick.
Steve