"For a trip down memory lane, try a Chevrolet HHR"

For a trip down memory lane, try a Chevrolet HHR The 2006 Chevrolet HHR, a new retro-styled vehicle that oozes practicality, not to mention a funky and endearing personality.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/autoweekend/20051019-105804-5850r_page2.htm
Mike wrote:

Hmm, that vehicle doesn't stir any memories. When are they going to come out with a vehicle that reminds me of my dad's '67 Cutlass?
nate

Agree Nate. But in fairness, it does stir memories of the PT Cruiser, which I've grown to absolutely detest!

I agree. It's a 1940's retro design. Unless one is 70-80 years old, there won't be any "memories" with the design of the "SSR".

...or the '67 GTO I used to own.
A neighbor down the block just got a black HHR. No memories there for me.
If I want to stir up memories Chuck across the street has a 78 Olds 88 similar to the one I ownwed up till 1991. Joe to the south has a 429 1967 2 + 2, plus Chuck also has a 67 Catalina.
All I have to do is sit in my Bonnie & 304,000 memories are revived.