for some not all

Pessimist that I am I'll believe it if/when it happens.

Reply to
Jim_Higgins

Must be drunk or taking dope to believe it. Taxpayers got really screwed.

Add up GMs total waste of taxpayers dollars. $52 billion bailout for GM directly, GM old hasn't been fully tallied up yet. GMAC is on its 4th bailout for about $32 billion. Delco and others, who knows...lets just say $10 bilion. And another $9 billion or so for plant cleanup. Almost forgot, $15 billion loan and preferred shares so GM had the cash to pay back 8 billion to clear a loan.

So all told, say $100 billion. Chrysler, incentives and pensions extra.

Even at $50 billion, who is going to come up with that kind of scratch for GM losers? And wih their credit history, you would be insane to lend them money.

Taxpayers were bathed for DC corruption.

Reply to
Canuck57

I hope they let us short GM stock once it is issued.

Reply to
Canuck57