FS: 1990 S15 Jimmy - Parts or Whole

Will sell whole or part out. Was hit on LF fender. Needs Inner & outer fender, hood & LF headlight grill - bumper is bent a little on the tip. Fan caught shroud, but not radiator.
Big six engine, approx. 150k miles, didn't smoke, good auto trans, cold air. Ran great until. Good body other than front end, 2-door, maroon, good black fabric interior. Good rubber (spare's good too) on designer wheels including spare.
Was told by the boss to either get it fixed before the end of the month or get rid of it, otherwise I can sleep in it.
The Jimmy's located just South of Chattanooga, TN. If you're interested in parts, let me know your shipping zip code & I can figure shipping.