fuel line replacement 1988 caprice classic

hi, is this a hard thing to do, the car is still in good shape but the fuel lines located under the passenger side frame are rotted out and leaking, i want to change em from
front to back with typical replacement lines theres a 3rd line on the drivers side, i think its a vapor line? also , spark plug changing on the 305 V8 engine, well the plugs are proving to be hard to get at and idea what tools i should use extensiosn sockets etc there is A/C stuff in the way also making it more fun lol
I did this on a 1987 caprice. However, I started with changing the gas tank. I did it at a shop in Toronto on MartinGrove. Very reasonable and very good job. If that's for you, tell me and I'll look up the name. something like "gas renu". If the lines are bad, most likely the tank is ready to go. ...thehick