Full sized blazer / 1991 buick skylark

Anyone ever put the power seats from from latter into the former? Or power seats from anything into a blazer?
~KJ~

I put power seats from an 82 Cadillac into a 73 Chey pickup. It worked, but not that well. I am 6'2" @ 250lbs and there was a shortage of room between the seat and steering wheel. A thin backed seat like those found in the later model Blazer's and Suburban's or some of the compact cars would be a better choice. I will replace the seats in my 73 sometime with thinner backed seats, but as I am restoring it, it is not a priority.
--
Diamond Jim
"The Old Devil Dog"

power
but
I just had to make a spacer to raise them to the right height, and used a drill to drill some holes. I used stainless steel bolts, washers, and nuts. Big washers to keep everything from pulling through the sheet metal of the floor. I doubt that it would, but you know just in case.
--
Diamond Jim
"The Old Devil Dog"

worked,
the
be
I put a pair of mitsubishi seats into an 80 camaro... The seats had recline lumbar, and theigh-bars. Nice seats. The bolts weren't even close - and the only way to weld-up an attachment seemed to re-cycle the camaro-seat's rails. So I welded them onto the mitsubishi-seat's mount-points. That workd and the car is still in use by my bro. The only thing wrong with the solution was the extra altitude induced - sitting higher and less room between the knees and the whee.l For short women, friends, even me at 5'8" it was ok. But for 6'+ it would have been an issue in the camaro (a blazer or S-10 may have been ok). If I do it again I will probably look for a way to lessen the altitude. The dual-rails are quite nice - and give it extra travel or in the camaro-case a choice which rails to ride (which affects the altitude a little). Elliott