Gasket failure: again!

Page 4 of 4

I am curious, did you buy it from this dealer?
"Scott" <homealone.com> wrote in message

have been going to this dealership ever since. I am out of luck. Man this bites! But really, it should last more than 2 years! Got it repaired in 2004. Shouldn't have they have used a new gasket, or a new design?
I have found that there is a class action suit here in Canada against GM. I am completing papers to join this suit.

Joining a class action suit won't help you a bit. But... the lawyers will get richer.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net