GM Power Window Switch Copper Contact Points Cleaning Guide

I thought I was done messing with my windows after I replaced two motor/regulator assemblies and lubricated all of the tracks. But then the master window switch started giving me trouble by only working
intermittently.
I took it apart and thoroughly cleaned the copper contact points with Q-Tips. Before you spend money on a new or used switch assembly ($40-80), try this out first.
Here's the guide - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/GM-Power-Window-Switch-Contact-Cleaning-Guide
Cheers, Paul Michaels '01 Grand Prix GTP Ft. Lauderdale, FL