Power window switch

I have a '95 Bronco, which shares lots of parts with the F-150, and it has power windows. Does anyone know when Ford started offering 'express down' on driver side windows? I was gonna see if I could just replace the switch and get that functionality. Thanks.

Reply to
Matt

my 05 f150 has the express drivers side window switch

Henry

Reply to
Henry

Dunno about Ford but my '91 4Runner had it...

Reply to
invalid unparseable

My '96 Club Wagon did not have it, but my wife's '95 Explorer did. I think it depends on the vehicle and trim level. And I seriously doubt just replacing the switch will give you that function, seems like you'd need window position sensors and such as well.

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" <skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net> wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Interesting that I just saw this on

It's a tutorial on how to add the express down feature to all 92-96 F Series and Bronco trucks. As soon as I saw the link, I remembered your post here.

CJB

Reply to
CJB

Wow, that hit the spot. Thanks.