Power Window Switch

The right rear window in my '99 Yukon will only go down using the driver's door switch, not up. This just started. The RR door window switch works fine. The other windows work as they should, from either the driver's door or the from the door itself.

Where should I start troubleshooting this? Does the switch panel just pry up? Should I try some contact cleaner on it?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Ray

Reply to
WaterWatcher

Try swapping with another switch and see if the problem is still there, if not bad switch. Not sure how to take them out in that year, in mine you just slip a really tiny screwdriver under them and pry out gently.

WaterWatcher wrote:

Reply to
89GMC

Problem maybe with RR switch,try swapping both the rear switches.

Reply to
rb