gm theft deterrent system

I have a 97 Pontiac GTP.I would like to know how to reprogram the theft deterrent system on this car.Also would like to know what type of key it has

What's the question? What do you mean 'reprogram?' What do you mean by 'type of key?'
Steve
I'm with u Steve. Any moron would know that this is a problem for a mechanic. What the hell is he doing in this forum!
gobroncos wrote:

Hey cool....a troll!
Ian