grand prix gtp missing when boosts

I have a 98 gtp with 130000 miles on it and have done everything i can think of to fix the miss i has developed but it only seams to occur when it boosts... any help would be great

Can you shed some light on "done everything"?
Agreed- shed some light.
I test drove a 99 GTP a few years back (before I bought another) that had the exact same issue.
It turned out to be just an old worn out set of plug wires - it fired Ok under light load, but as soon as you put your foot into it and it started making boost, it would become virtually undrivable.
--
Regards, Mark.
http://www.oshawapilot.ca