Headlight fixture ?

The headlight unit on my 2002 BUICK has a foggy deposit on the inside.
As far as I can tell the unit is sealed, with only holes in back to poke in replacement bulbs.
Any way to open this up ? <rj>

Drill it with a small bit.
Virus Database (VPS): 000705-0, 01/22/2007

Do a 'search' for Stern Lighting. The site is a wealth of info about all-things auto lighting.
Dave S(Texas)