HELP! 92 LUMINA TURN SIGNALS....

I have a 1992 Chevy Lumina. I replaced a turn signal/turn signal/brake light bulb (3057) and now my turn signals will not work......coincedence?..They come on but do not flash.
I checked both possible fuses in the glove box and both are good. ALL LIGHTS WORK...including emergency flashers,tail lights,brake lights. In my old 74 chevy there was a emergency flasher link and a turn signal link which were both silver 2 prong relays?and were on the fuse panel under the dash. I am not too up to date on these newer GM cars. Any help would be appreciated!
CSFD wrote:

Sounds like you installed a burned out bulb or the bulb's wires are not making contact (either hot or ground). American mechanical flashers work on the principle of "the less the resistivity, the greater the number of flashes."