Knocking Noice on my Lesabre Front End

I have a '95 Lesbare with 154,000 miles. I have a knocking noice on the right front when I turn the wheel to the right. But nothing when I turn to the left. As soon as I hit the middle point it ends.
I put a new right axel and brakes on, but I still have the noice and a bushing on the sway bar also.
Any ideas? I would do the wheel bearing, but would like to know before I get to that point.
Thanks!
Strut mounts causes many noises I have found over the years On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:36:53 -0500, "AlbanyJohn"

Listen to see if the noise seems to be coming out of the top of the strut. The bearing plate up there wears over time. It's a simple enough repair but it will require a camber adjustment when you're done if you don't get the strut back in exactly as it came out. Mark it well before you disassemble it from the steering knuckle and you should be all right.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Have you checked the ball joints and the sway bar links? The sway bar links will not normally show signs of wear that you can see. Put a jack under the A-Frame and see if you can observe any slop as you raise and lower it. The links are under $10 at any aftermarket parts store and take about 15 minutes to install.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
Like the other posters said check the strut mount. Does it also make the similar sounding knock sound on hitting bumps too? There is also a small roller bearing plate assembly up there to you might also want to replace if you do the mount.
Come to think of it the struts are going on 11 years old. How are they holding up, are they originals ? They might also need replacing too.
A worn wheel bearing vibrates/ buzzes at certain speeds.
Good Luck
Harry:
I am hearing it on bumps also. I haven't heard any grinding from the bearing...so I'm thinking not. Any thoughts out there on the CV Joints?