Malibu Dash / Heater Core

Page 2 of 2
Scott,
I feel your pain on the plastic radiator parts. The radiator on my old 1987 Olds 98 had the right hand tank split open like an overly ripe watermelon (split was nearly 6" long!). Replaced that radiator
with a "real" copper radiator and zero problems afterwards.
I'm just waiting for a repeat performance from the radaitor in my 1994 Buick Regal.
Regards, Bill Bowen Sacramento, CA