mercedes radio code

I disconnected the battery and now the radio won't work. Anyone know how to get the code so I can get it to work again. Thanks Bill

Reply to
WHTBULLDOG

This is alt.autos.gm Since when is a Mercedes made by GM?

---Bob Gross---

Reply to
Robertwgross

sorry - don't know the answer.

Wait a minute !? What's a Mercedes owner doing disconnecting a battery in the first place?

I thought guys with the $$$ that drive a Mercedes paid others to work on their cars?

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~274,329 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

Oy Vey ! Back to Palm Beach you go !

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~274,329 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

Reply to
Digi